unauthorized activity and Share experiences

knanzaza
Contributor
Contributor

Share experiences

Note: Terms of trading must be a tangible product. [I agree to this.]

**** But if anyone who thinks to trade intangible products such as currency, you should use other ways to be your financial administrator ****

My story: About me, getting a dispute is not neutral, but I believe that Paypal and the rules are correct.

I am a Trader and I use Paypal as a central transaction to buy / sell because I trust and are confident that Paypal is the best financial provider

I traded with websites that have protection systems.
[Trade with secure escrow An enterprise escrow system until the trade has successfully completed.]

A website that allows sellers to make a competitive offer. There is an impartial escrow system in every transaction. If the buyer is interested in the proposal and can say hello to chat with the seller and agree to the conditions that the seller has set up from the beginning And after the buyer pays via Paypal and upload the payment receipt The seller asks the buyer name and the check amount in Paypal. I actually receive the payment. The seller then releases the currency that the buyer according to the agreement by the automatic system of escrow and the status will change to complete.

**** But within the next 1-5 days, I returned to check my balance and I saw "On Hold" from my buyer because the buyer reports an issue later: Unauthorized transactions *****

So I rushed to the screenshot to confirm the order.
- Conversation history
- Payment receipt that buyers upload to chat
- The name of the buyer who informed the seller in the chat exactly the payment receipt
- Trading status "Successfully completed"
- Buyer profile
And reply to dispute immediately

The next 2 days I received an email: We've completed our review of the unauthorized activity case on a payment. You received. amount of $ ..... USD will be debited from your PayPal account to refund the buyer.
And ended Dispute where I was deceived but I was affected by deceitful buyers in trading with me

Scams buyers receive:
1. Refund
2. Currency value trading

Good seller received: x2
1. lose money
2. Lost currency value trading

* What I am thinking of is why Paypal doesn't try to read the chat history, the buyer requests the email, the seller's address and the payment receipt file upload. And can inform the name displayed on Paypal to the buyer correctly

** Important: Unauthorized transactions and all the evidence I show to Paypal, including the history of the website, the buyer has been banned from the website due to fraud

*** Transactions within minutes If the buyer does not have 100% consciousness, it cannot be done for sure.

Last question:
Is there any way for Paypal? Prevent unauthorized transactions from trading intangible products. I listen to everyone's proposal if there is a better way because Paypal cannot provide this service.

////If I say something wrong, apologize to everyone because I don't know what to do. It may be a small amount. For Trader beginners, but I am sorry that Paypal has let people deceive them to stay and I have to be a negative person.////

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.