unauthorised payment Urgent Help Needed!

Isa-hsn03
Contributor
Contributor

i woke up one day and saw that there were 2 transactions that were made, one was £45 and the other was £90 altogether £135! Now i was very confused as i do not have any direct debits or anything with Paypal and i have no recollection of making a transaction on that because it was made at around 7:50 am and i was fast asleep. i tried to make a dispute was the case was closed and i was not able to get my money back. someone had gone into my account and taken money without MY verification and if i try to open the case again it wont allow me as its closed. please, Paypal if you see this get into contact with me i urgently need one of you guys to help not a bot i even tried calling the number appointed to me but it just says they are out of service and hangs up. i did send an email as well about this however i just got an answer from a bot. please please please help me out with this situation Paypal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.