unable to upload documents at the Resolution Centre

Afrikaantje66
Contributor
Contributor

In order to resolve my claim for a refund, I need to send additional information. I need to send proof that I have sent the item back to the supplier.

I have a photo of the post office slip, but every time I try to upload at the resolution centre I get a fault message that it cant be uploaded.

The help pages and contact-us pages are also blank, so I don't know what to do to send these details before the cut-off date to get my money back.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

janwells285
New Community Member

I've got the SAME message.  This resolution closes tomorrow and now I can't update the case or load documentation to show I've sent back items.  GREAT!  Now the seller has the items AND my money PLUS postage!  Thanks PayPal!  You've closed down but the rest of the bloody world hasn't!  Your instructions to load documentation just DON'T WORK and there's no-one to talk to because you have shut down!  What are your customers supposed to do now???  

Login to Me Too

poreilly
Contributor
Contributor
did you get this sorted out as i’m having exactly the same issue. i need to upload the proof of postage before the case gets closed.
Login to Me Too

CWT2
Contributor
Contributor

This is still a problem for me too - what is Paypal doing about it? Nothing, it would seem!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.