typical resolution conersation

deezone13
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm the PayPal Assistant. How can I help? Choose one of these options or add your question below. 9:29 AM - PayPal Assistant I need to speak to some one./ call m[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]your custo9mer service is **bleep** nver respond 9:30 AM  Would you like to send this conversation to a customer support agent? We typically respond within a few hours. 9:30 AM - PayPal Assistant Yes 9:30 AM  If you haven't already, let us know why you're contacting us. Feel free to step away and we'll notify you by email or push notification when we've responded. 9:30 AM - PayPal Assistant call m[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Removed. Phone #s not permitted]where is my order and why can't I get shipping info on myt orders c all me call me call me call me call me answer your dam phone call me this is bullo **bleep** call me call me yo call me where are my orders give me my money back where are my orders where is my shipping info where is my money quit stealing from me where is my stuff answer me theifs thiefs thieves answer me **bleep** 10:14 AM Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you. answer my questions hours seriously quit stesaling my money 10:53 AM IL Hello, my name is Ignacio PayPal messaging and I'll be helping you to resolve your account needs today. I understand you're concerned about money on your account. Good thing you have contacted us regarding this. I appreciate your time and effort. To improve things for you, may I know is that for the $229.95 that you made on January 7? Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can. 11:08 AM - Ignacio <removed> what about the orders from july second. you denied and I cannot still how my proof that the items dlivered wree not what was ordered., I want my money back 11:51 AM i have proof from US post Office that the item that you say was delivered ws not possibly what was rdered why can I not speak to someone I ordered a large screen TV, a motorcyle and a portable air conditioner what was tracked was a package that weighed less than an ounce and as pe the post office could not possibly have been what was ordered. all three items were delevered in the same package through the post office how is that even possible and again no one here to respond wtf PayPal case PP-D-75421694 Your USPS Service Request #16089252 Has Been Resolved! [ ref:_00Dj0GyYH._500t0araWf:ref ] After investigating your case it appears that the items listed in the case and the parcel we delivered are not the same. Based on the tracking information provided, the item we delivered on July 14, 2020 had a total weight of 1 oz. If by chance you've provided the incorrect tracking number, please locate the correct one and give us a call back. We will be happy to assist you in any way possible. Sincerely, Winston <removed> Supv Customer Service[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Have you received this order? 9200190269849035627383 July 10, 2020, Sent by CN_OTHER Status: Shipped Transaction ID 6UT71898KJ9880529 Seller info {comunicty would not allow me to post vendor nemae in chinese }Invoice ID 140055441-30986104 Purchase details Xiaomi TV 4A 65 Inches 4K HDR 3840 x 2160 Artificial Intelligence Voice TV $89.99 Item #00017 Have you received this order? 9200190269849035627383 July 10, 2020, Sent by CN_OTHER Status: Shipped Transaction ID 8L502343UM630604E Seller info {comunicty would not allow me to post vendor nemae in chinese } Invoice ID 140054504-30986104 Purchase details Black + Decker BPACT14HWT Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU w Heat, White - Verision: 14000 BTU $99.99 Item #00003 Total $99.99 Have you received this order? 9200190269849035627383 July 10, 2020, Sent by CN_OTHER Status: Shipped Transaction ID 1DR81509TV264733Y Seller info {comunicty would not allow me to post vendor nemae in chinese } Invoice ID 140054482-30986104 Purchase details 2000W 18inch Fat Tire Electric Scooter Vehicle hydraulic Pressure disc brake Adult motorcycle - Color: Yellow $139.99 Item #00004 Total 12:02 PM IL We can only file a dispute case within 180 days beyond that you are unable to dispute a transaction. 12:02 PM - Ignacio <removed> 1 oz? seriously i have repeatedly tried to subimt this starting the day I ordered I was told for months to wati due to Covid I have tried since july to speak to someone ont he pohone about this I haVE SUBMITTED SO MANY CHATS ON THIS AND DON'T GET RESPONSE OR DAYS, THEN WHEN I heck it's closed becasue I didn't answer on time >>>>>>> WTF put your manager on' Your customer service has hung up on me at least 100 times in the last 6 mnths you need to override this and give me my money back\ Anwer Answer

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

deezone13
Contributor
Contributor

To better assist you I am transferring this message to disputes department. They will review our previous conversation and get back to you. The response may not be immediate but you will be getting a notification via email, app, and within your PayPal account as soon as they reply. We currently have limited customer service staffing so waiting time may be longer. We appreciate your patience and please stay on the conversation.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deezone13 

Sorry can't wade through that block of text.

If you want to ask an actual question then that would be best.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.