trying to get money back pay pale has stolen from me and wont return

jowers1973
New Community Member

im so desperate to talk to a live agent my account has two emails attached to it then there is  just in two transactions alone 900.00 stolen from meby pay pale and a john <removed> claimed to be a live agent witch i had gotten the number off the official site who stole 500.00 dollars from me claimg that cash app was linked with pay pale and was on a three way conversation with him with a mr bray witch can vouch the whole thing as well and at the end off the day its been two months now that ive been trying to get my money back there was 364.00 dollars that was surppose to be transfered into my bank account that never made it was put on a prepaid card with another pay pale account that ive not used all year in fact has 4.00 negative balance on it due to a fee its not on my acctivity therev and my bank activity dioesnt show transfer made itbut shows on this pay pale account its completed and put on acard that ivevnot used all year let aline transfered there they have no record of it either my account is so messed up and there is so much money in concern here that a live agent cld help fix the site and cust service messaging resalution center all of it is no help paypale has stole my money and will not give it back ir help me with these many issdues and everytime i try to do this witch now has been for two months im now trying to find help this wayplease someone direct me in nto the correct direction i want my money back and so i can close my account with them for good i want my money there clearly giving me the run around about and cant get the help i need i want my money back please soimeone help me 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jayson1983
New Community Member
When my mother transferred money to help her with shopping, they froze my funds, called them to hang up, sent messages and did not respond, closed my account and refused to log in
Login to Me Too

jayson1983
New Community Member
This software is a fraud software, with a variety of reasons to freeze customer funds, and then delay the time not to deal with, shut down the information related to you, so that you can not appeal, the result is the customer's money has no, it is simply a robbery group
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.