triceretops dinosaur

Bev66
Contributor
Contributor

hi has anyone bought one of the triceretops dinosaur off facebook as i am trying to contact the seller who is named hexun group limited  and i cant find any contact details anywhere for them

many thanks

mrs b <Removed>

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Baber2
Contributor
Contributor

Contact PayPal again and tell them you didn't receive the correct items I initiated a complaint and they refunded my money. Good luck

Login to Me Too

PoppaJohn
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a car jack and can't find any contact info. Last time I purchase from a Facebook Advertisement.
Login to Me Too

Jhewett
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue. I ordered two of these from Facebook and started a dispute because I hadn’t received the items and PayPal closed the dispute because a tracking number was provided. I finally got the items this past Saturday and it’s two blow up T-Rex dolls and probably worth $1, not the $54 I paid! Very frustrating and each time I try to open a new claim for a different reason “item significantly not as described” it goes into the closed disputes. I’ve tried texting with their automated system and calling but have been on hold forever so I guess I’m either out of this money or will have to file a claim with my bank. Definitely a scam!!! I will never buy anything off of Facebook again. I knew it was too good to be true deal. I hope everyone else has better luck than I have getting their money back.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201206x
Contributor
Contributor

His isn't about the dinosaur you bought, this is about the company. I also bought an item from Facebook from this company and they said it arrived but I never got the item at all. In fact when I checked the tracking (which incidentally I believe to be **bleep**) it says it was posted through my letterbox...and the item was a box...way too big to go through the letterbox. In fact when I confronted them via email they were less than helpful - saying that they had delivered it. PayPal won't give me a refund because they provided 'evidence' of delivery...which I find strange concidering the package would never have fit thorough my letter box and not only that the time of delivery says 22:45 at night...! Who the hell delivers at a quater to eleven at night? I am in the house at that time anyway...this whole thing stinks. I blame Facebook for allowing these people to advertise and PayPal for not looking into this more...anyone with half a brain can see this company is **bleep**. I can't find it online anywhere save a couple of mentions about stocks and crap. On top of that, I still have another case open about fraudulent Chinese companies. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA PEOPLE...!!!!I have lost money because of this and PayPay and its 'guarantee' is also **bleep**...I would never claim if it was not real. I have been with PayPal for a very long time and this never happens...I am disgusted at them for believing this company. They use a Chinese carrier then God only knows what happens to the package when it arrives in this country - if it is actually real at all!!! I am not rich and these were presents for people. I am not happy at all. I have complained to Facebook also but the have not replied - and I doubt they will...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.