triceretops dinosaur

Bev66
Contributor
Contributor

hi has anyone bought one of the triceretops dinosaur off facebook as i am trying to contact the seller who is named hexun group limited  and i cant find any contact details anywhere for them

many thanks

mrs b <Removed>

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Baber2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I bought one and it wasn't the stuffed big Triceratops that kids could set on and Roars and his tail wags etcetera all they sent me was a small rubber dinosaur. I have sent numerous emails and there is about 5 different peop.le and companies who respond to them and say they sent what I ordered and no refund. I sent a complaint to PayPal and they are reviewing it.  Hopefully you will do the same so they know I'm not the only one thank you

Login to Me Too

Jeni-c
New Community Member
I have just had the same experience ordered one and got a small plastic dinosaur that looks like it’s from the pound shop, raised with PayPal myself as it is an obvious scam. Gooey get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Marian41
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 1 of these too but PayPal are trying to get my money back. I need to return the item to get a refund but it is going to cost me a lot of money to return it to China. What do i do?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marian41 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544 (or equiv for your country).

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

willyk11
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a jack from them and I received an envelope with tracking! Thats it no jack, and I get **bleep** because paypal shows a tracking number that was delivered. Pieces of garbage I hope they all burn 

Login to Me Too

KaraRoy
Contributor
Contributor
Did you see the advertisement for this toy on Facebook then sent to another link to purchase it? I myself purchased an item a few nights ago where I should have known the deal was to good to be true. The item was paid to the same hexungroup. Have they taken any additional funds from your account?
Login to Me Too

Baber2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it was on Facebook and also a different link but I didn't realize that at the time.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bev66 

To be honest i hope it does not arrive as childrens toys from China have appalling safety issues. No way would i buy something from China for one of my kids.

Facebook and Social Media ads are mostly tat from China unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201206y
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased two of them for my grandchildren they took so long to get here that I put in for a refund through PayPal which was denied because on Monday they came in my mailbox they were blowup dinosaurs not the dinosaurs that they advertise that they could ride on and feed etc.I tried to contact the company but I am unable to I cannot find any place for a refund return
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.