toryRe: Getting this error - Sorry something's not right, please try again later.

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor

@JBeaumier That "Proprietory secret" they told you about is basically RACISM!!!!

I am a freelancer and i have worked for MANY clients receiving money all the time and Got no problem.   Today i received 500$ and as usual my customer gave the go-ahead for paypal to transfer me the money..

When i got the money and tried to withdraw, they said "Sorry, something doesnt seem right"....

I contacted them and apparently the reason was because i am Black and went to Africa when receiving this particular money.   They have banned ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES ESPECIALLY west africa from receiving any money ever.. So my Geographical location got my money locked.. Now im sure im gonna lose my money..

They tag our fellow humans in africa as all cyber criminals and then pander to black lives matter when the funding will cause riots in USA and potentially bring in a Democrat president into office since thats where their donors can control policy.  

So in a utshell, my money is now locked and im sure i will be soon banned too simply because i travelled to a black country called "Ghana" when this particular money was being sent to me.. (I have never ever even had 1 single Refund claim from ANY of my customers.. But suddenly their bot algorithm deems me to be a criminal now automatically simply because i received money in a black country where im on a trip currently)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheyStoleMyCash 

What a load of rubbish.

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Paypal is available in many countries worldwide including Africa as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

However Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments and in some countries its not available at all....including countries in Europe.
https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

If you had moved from a country in Africa where Paypal was supported and moved TO the U.S.A you would still not be able to receive your money as paypal is country specific and you would have needed to withdraw the funds in Africa BEFORE moving and opening a new account in the U.S.....so NOTHING to do with rascism.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor

Classic defense of a racist or an institutionally racist company that has been found out..  Now answer the following;

1. Where in my statement above did i say I have PERMANENTLY moved to Africa? - If you had read it well and your weren't  just trying to mount a weak and funny defense of a company who's racist policies and racist algorithm has been found out, you would know i said i simply took a trip here to Africa, and at the time the money arrived, i was in the west african region on my trip when i logged in to transfer to my usual method in europe, so the RACIST algorithm AI of PayPal flagged me as a criminal trying to transfer my own money to the SAME card that i use in europe where they never flagged me once.. and held the money because i was in a region where they think any black in Africa is a criminal .. 

This paypal policy clearly is From the famous racist dog-whistle of "a Nigerian prince"...   So basically their robot has taken my money and wont allow me to withdraw my available money even though customer that made the payment says they should pay me my money because he likes my work recieved.

2. All the African countries you have listed in their links ARE BANNED FROM RECEIVING PAYPAL MONEY BECAUSE the institutionally RACIST PayPal company, Screams "Black Lives Matter" loudest in America when it can help them elect a silicon valley puppet from DNC into the white house,.. But they have are banned ALL BLACK Africans from RECEIVING money on their platform because they have bundled them all into one "Nigerian prince racist joke", implying they are all scammer and not just hardworking Africans trying to make it or sell to Whites legally.. This is FACT and if you were traveling to Africa, you would know PayPal don't want AFRICANS IN AFRICA TO RECEIVE MONEY.. But they allow them to send money, (Of course, because that would help the White's economy)

Its not as if there aren't more scammers in Europe, America and china where they operate.. A country like Ghana which is in Africa, doesn't even have their name on the list of African countries at PayPal who can send by not receive any money..

I'm sure you know nothing about the facts im putting here, because you don't travel and don't know how bad life is for REAL BLACKS in AFRICA who have been made poor by bad governments and institutions/banks like PayPal policies.. through not fault of theirs... hence your ignorance..

I bet you don't even know west Africa where Ghana and Nigerian are, is the place on this planet, where you will find the LARGEST number of pure sweet melanin black HUMANS on this planet.. Yet PayPal bans them all especially Ghana..

(I'm not even living here, im just on a trip and already PayPal's "Secret racist propitiatory algorithm" has already tagged me as a criminal and wont let me withdraw my available funds into the SAME CARD AND BANK I WAS USING for withdrawals always IN EUROPE )..

If this had anything to do with security and not racism, This would only happen when a customer CHANGES THEIR NORMAL METHODS OF WITHDRAWING MONEY!!  and an algorithm would then suspects its a someone stealing their money..!! 

But of course its racist policy of tagging all Africans in Africa as internet scammers that's why they told the guy "Secret", so it holds the money the money you find yourself in black Africa for 2 seconds..

I bet you secret racists in America and Europe screaming "Black Lives Matter" for your personal agendas don't even know there are coders and freelancers who work in africa just like you have in white countries..  Probably you think they are all Hunters and gatherers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.