biggfish
New Community Member

does anyone know if this is a fraudulent website???? help

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

User_422
Contributor
Contributor

I just purchased something off of their clothing store, all they gave me was an invoice, no email about shipping, or anything else. Did you figure out whether or not they're a scam?

Login to Me Too

Clisay14
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, did you ever receive an update on your order? I as well ordered something and contacted customer service. Still waiting on a response.

Login to Me Too

Clisay14
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something online also and received an invoice. I have contacted customer service and still no response. Have you had an update?

Login to Me Too

User_422
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam bro. I ordered some pants and contacted them numerous times about shipping and when my package will arrive. When it did all I received was a **bleep** 2 cent bracelet. Idk what to do next, I guess contact my lawyer and find out what to do. To track the package by the way, you have to go to PayPal on your computer and look at the invoice there. You should see flyt express or something then your tracking ID. Which you will enter on the flyt express website. So sad ppl scamming, best of wishes.
Login to Me Too

Clisay14
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry did you try to contact PayPal? I was able to cancel my invoice and cancel my order. I got scammed once and PayPal gave me an inconvenience credit and my bank took care of the dispute. I really hope you get a resolution 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @User_422,

I'm sorry to hear you received an item that was different from what you ordered. I understand how frustrating this can be. If you have not already opened a dispute on the transaction, you can learn how to do that by visiting the link here. If you have already opened a dispute, you will want to make sure the case is filed under 'Significantly not as described'. If it is not, please contact our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. They will be able to assist you in changing the reason code on the dispute.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.