this site is a scam

thisplacesooks
New Community Member

i sent a friend in the usa money through paypal, i did not have a paypal account at the time. She could not receive the money so she decided to refund and we would try a money pool instead. The refund was sent to me (supposedly, she showed screenshots as proof) but i never received my money, i created a paypal account so i could resolve the issue. I have spoken with a help chat assistant and i gave them the transaction id, they told me it was under a different account and i couldn't be helped. So they tell me my money is gone and another problem.... i cannot send or receive money at all with my account, im told there is nothing i can do and i should try outside paypal to send money. My friend only uses paypal so i have no other way of sending her the money. She missed her flight because of this bs and i'm still stuck, i'm fed up!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

keithlam1311
Contributor
Contributor

i cant agree more, i got scammed 150 usd, i made a pdf describing everything paypal didnt bother to read it and just denied my claim

Login to Me Too

thisplacesooks
New Community Member

im thinking of taking legal action if this contiues

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.