the account has been limited and cannot change account name to the Real name. please help.

Dilmanmisri
Contributor
Contributor

they wrote account has been limited but for now use a fake first name and last name and cannot change it without upload PHOTO ID. and cannot using Upload PHOTO ID change name PayPal account for real name and cannot Remove Payment card in this account and cannot link the same Payment Card in other PayPal account because that cannot Remove it. now what do it. can have anyone help me about that.  a owner the card linked and confirm it in this account.  a many thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dilmanmisri 

If the name on the account is not a name that was ever your legal name, it is not likely that a name change will be possible. Names can be changed on an account in the following circumstances:

A legal name change

A minor misspelling

And in the case of an account for a registered business, a change in the designated contact for the company.

Changing from a fictitious name (or, as in your case, a name unrelated to your legal name) to a legally recognized name is not something that is supported.

Sadly as no document can prove the name on your account is your legal name or been legally changed to that name then your documents are no good.

The account and the funds in it belong to the person named on that account that has documents to prove its their name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dilmanmisri
Contributor
Contributor

that is mean because use the fake name in this account , there have not any way for fix it.  change or Remove the card because now for Remove the Payment card request the PHOTO ID and cannot do it.  because use the fake name in this account.  thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.