the 2500 warning

Winston1916
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

So I got this warning about reaching the 2500 limit in one year...

I am sure I won't reach this limit in one year...

My questions are:

What happens if I don't send the documents they want from me, after all, they already got them? 

Will this warning go away after one year by itself if I don't go over the 2500 limit? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

What country is your PayPal Account ?

Login to Me Too

Winston1916
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Slovenija and I registered my (personal) account at paypal.com

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there @Winston1916,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

As a financial institution, PayPal has the duty to comply with regulatory requirements and due to this, we may require additional information to our customers in order to follow banking regulations. If your account has been limited after reaching the receiving limit, I am afraid that we will not be able to remove the limitation from your account. 

If you are facing issues in submitting a document or providing information, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service and one of our agents will be happy to help. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.