swindlers ATP Auto-Teile-Pöllath Handels GmbH (brands4cars)

stas2005
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two products from one seller eBay - ATP Auto-Teile-Pöllath Handels GmbH (brands4cars) . Item #400783606012 and Item #291301225588 . I paid them and delivered via PayPal. But only one was delivered to me Item #400783606012 . I have a photo . And also it can be determined through the gross weight of the parcel. I tried to contact the seller via email and cell phone. But the contact is not available. In the responses, only an apology and no action. I want to return the payment for one product Item #291301225588 that was not delivered. Any idea ? I had contact with ebay. They report that this matter is being handled by Paypal. I can send a copy of the email. You can see the payment in detail on my account. If you need more details I can provide. Best regards Stanislav 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stas2005

Open a paypal dispute for item received but not as described ie 1 instead of 2 and go from there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stas2005

Open a paypal dispute for item received but not as described ie 1 instead of 2 and go from there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

stas2005
Contributor
Contributor

How can i do this? does not work . because the goods have been dispatched and the dispute can not be activated

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stas2005

Have you already opened a dispute?

If so what one did you use?

If you open one for non receipt of item then if both items were sent (or supposed to be sent) together then that would fail if the seller could provide a tracking number.

BUT if you open one for not as described and state there was only half the amount sent then 'normally' once escalated to a claim paypal would tell you to return what you received back to the seller for a full refund (if they found in your favour) as paypal don't deal in 'part-refund' that has to be sorted in the dispute phase between you and the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

stas2005
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, and it turns out. The dispute was closed because I was opening it as an undelivered item. The seller gave the tracking number. But there was only one thing in the package, not two. Now Paipal is not allowed to open a dispute again. Ebay reports that Paypal is doing this. By the way the weight of the parcel corresponds only to one product. If there were both, the weight was much greater.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stas2005

Yep, pity you didn't come here and ask first, as you received something from the seller then you should have file 'received but not as described' ie 1 instead of 2, then you would have got a refund more than likely.

Your only option now is if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

stas2005
Contributor
Contributor

alas, I paid from the paypal account. the credit card was not used. I think the seller is using this trick. when they buy two things and send only one.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.