suspicious payment

Maria225
Contributor
Contributor
There is a payment in my account that shows up as authorised but I’m 100% sure that I haven’t bought anything from that page. I already opened a case for it asking for a refund but they denyed it. What can I do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maria225 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Maria225,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with a transaction. Before we progress further, have you checked to see if this is an unrecognised billing agreement payment? Here’s some information on how to locate your preapproved payment agreements. We have more information about how to cancel a preapproved payment agreement here. If you still do not recognise the transaction and want to report it as unauthorised, please make sure you update your password & security questions and report any unauthorised activity to us, specifying date, amount and transaction ID.

If you already followed this process, but you still don't recognise the transaction, please let us know. 

I hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.