still dont get any email how to withrawl the money after 180days

vyana
Contributor
Contributor

Hai my paypal has been permenantly limited by paypal on 9 october 2018. N im receive the email by paypal on 11 Dec 2018 that told me i will receive the email from paypal by 9 April 2019 how to withrawl my money after 180days. Till now im still didnt receive any email from them ? this is email that i got from paypal Further to our telephone call on December 11, 2018, please find below details of our discussion. As advised the permanent suspension on your PayPal account remains. This permanent suspension applies to all current PayPal accounts held by you or any further accounts you may open in the future. To ensure that you have money in your account to cover any new payment reversals, the funds in your account will be held for a period of up to 180 days. We'll contact you by email around April 9, 2019 with information on how to withdraw any money in your PayPal account. Once you receive the email, you may log in to your PayPal account and click 'Withdraw' to receive your funds. We wanted you to know we took the time to review the overall situation in depth and we are unable to overturn the decision or make considerations of an appeal to your account. Please feel free to contact PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations at (paypal email brand risk )if you have any questions or concerns or if we can be of further assistance. Sincerely, Desshinta PayPal Executive Escalations

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vyana 

Why not use the email they supplied to ask them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vyana
Contributor
Contributor
already email them more then once but still got the same robot email .Also already call the customer service but they cant tell me y mymoney still cant be withraw
Login to Me Too

vyana
Contributor
Contributor
already email them more then once but still got the same robot email .Also already call the customer service but they cant tell me y mymoney still cant be withraw
Login to Me Too

vyana
Contributor
Contributor
still dont get any respond from paypal side
Login to Me Too

Rahulmaithi
Did your paypal is working now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.