speaking to customer service

Cheryl422
New Community Member

I have an issue with uber that has been accessing my paypal account for an unknown use for the past 2 months.  There are over 10 charges.  Uber won't work with me, but when I go to paypal resolution center it only allows me to put one charge in.  I called paypal hoping I could better explain the issue but it only gave me automated choices.  Does anyone know how I can speak to a real person?  Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheryl422 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

That depends on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheryl422 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

That depends on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lindz37
New Community Member

I've won loads of money but it's well over dew before Christmas but it's still not in my PayPal account and I think something is wrong because I've now played 5-6 different games won like 2 thousand pounds but still I've got zero in my account what is going wrong I've looked all over the internet and I'm struggling to find a number so I can call someone from PayPal but I can't find one and I'm really really stuck and can't believe that it's happening to me many thanks <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.