someone used my Paypal to pay Roblox Corportaion

alisag09
Contributor
Contributor

Today, someone used my Paypal and transacted nearly USD 800/- using my Paypal account. When I lodged a case with Paypal, they closed the case that they cannot refund or stop the payment. I am not sure if Paypal is with fraudsters or with customers. Definitely i am  not going to use Paypal again for any of my transactions in the future but the bad thing is I lost my hard-earned money on such a cheap secured site. And the response from PayPal made me more concerned that they are definitely with such fraudsters.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

zin95
Contributor
Contributor

Hi this happen to me too! Paypal stealing my money?? They close my dispute in two hour.. 

Paypal unathorised transaction.JPG

Login to Me Too

Mjksaru
Contributor
Contributor
Please tell me if you need help fighting this. I just got out if this nightmare and i would do anything to not let someone else go through it too. And again please start with disputing the charge with your bank. You can literally escalate this to the FBI and sue paypal in small claim court. Dont let their cold response scare you away. THIS IS UR MONEY and you are a victim of identity theft!
Login to Me Too

alisag09
Contributor
Contributor
thanks man!!! As u advised i lodged a report and aend a copy to Paypal. They immediately unauthorised the transaction and send money back to my bank account.luckily HSBc detwcted this as fraud and blocked my card immeditely. Thanks man you are the real saviour otherwise this fraud Paypal has got away with my money. Thank you again. It means a lot.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.