someone logged into my paypal, they bought something, paypal not giving me a refund.

crocodilesoup
New Community Member

hi, someone decided to log into my email and paypal, and bought an $80 game from xsolla. i contacted xsolla, where they said i should get a response in 3-4 days. i opened a dispute with paypal, but they said "We have been unable to provide any refund on the transactions listed." i'm just wondering why paypal also claimed that "Based on our review, we found this transaction is consistent with your PayPal payment history". i am so **bleep** i am a very broke student i can't deal with this.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

No offense but if you cant afford something you should not purchase it. If you are insisting that a person somehow got your email and password correct and went and purchased a game then you need to go and file a dispute in your Message Center. If PayPal declines the dispute for x reasons then that's thats.

Login to Me Too

crocodilesoup
New Community Member

i did not buy the game lol. i have never refunded anything else or opened a dispute on my paypal, you would think paypal would be more understanding but it honestly hurts. the person changed my paypal password a bunch today which was the first sketchy part of this. im extremely mad at paypal

Login to Me Too

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

This is not PayPals fault, if you believe that a person is hacking into your account and you can provide proof then go to your Message Center and tell PayPal instead of complaining about it here where we cant help you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.