some russian company that i have never even heard of took 8 payments of 0.99usd

monkeyduckie81
Contributor
Contributor

some russian company with a website ALL in russian was able to make it look like i had a subscription with them since may 14th 2020 which I have not! They never took any money from me until today and at that time they took 8 payments of 0.99usd all within a few minutes time.  I received a text from paypal saying - Fraud Alert and asked me if I was trying to pay 0.99 usd AFTER they had already let 8 payments of 0.99 usd go through in a row. I selected NO. they said they declined the transaction. I tried to contact customer service. They were VERY rude.  I showed screenshots of my google play account to prove that I have NEVER even used the company that was taking money from me so I don't know how I could even have them as a recurring payment other than the fact that I have gotten things from the google play store before so it just shows as "google" on the approved payments. I could understand if the payments were to a company i could understand but its all Russian!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.