some one bough a item sent the payment as a Nintendo switch , and refunded as not revived the item

blainereidsma
New Community Member

hello 

some one on depop bought a pair of apple air pods , he sent me the payment under the name nintendo switch . after i delivered the air pods he then blocked me on depop , and refunded the payment as he never recived the payment . i have screen shot evidence of him signing for the pacage with online tracking threw royal mail . then he sent me a email saying i sent him the wrong item .

im worried that paypal wont take my side and refund him so i lose my airpods and my money . i currently have -100 in my paypal because he refunded 

i beg some one can help and find away to get my money back because i have negative money in my bank 

thank you 

blaine 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @blainereidsma,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. According to our Buyer Protection Policy, the buyer has 180 days to report a payment. If the case is escalated to a claim, we will review all the information provided. For further information, to contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.