smallest printer FROM www.titiline.com is it a con

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

HI all has anyone bought the smallest printer and received it as I have bought from two other sellers

advertising on facebook and were cons had to get refunds from paypal.

dont know if this is also a con ?????

facebook dont seem to stop the con ads and paypal also seem to not be worried.

#they must lose a lot of money.

with all the refunds???

anyway has anyone received any items  correctly from https://www.titiline.com or this site  fashionmia.com this is on the reply email

hope to get some replys

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

paypal  wont as they make there fees on the sales well

if only part of the sales dont get claimed as people cant be bothered to go through there hoops.

they make quite a bit of money still

I dont think they even read these messages posted.

there are lots of people conplaining  and they do nothing

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

Glad to report that I was successful in getting the return postage for stamp as it cost me $21.20 Aud  .  Hope PayPal pass that return cost to the seller. Now just awaiting refund for product when tracking proves it has been returned.   

Im glad now that I did not let this matter go as it seems the time to follow it along was will be worth it in the end

Hope all others have success as well.

Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

I agree it takes lot. to get the postage back , I just got my postage back.  Now waiting for them to agree they have received the bits of plastic they sent me to get the main refund.

paypal know all about this. even when I spoke to them they said they know of the problem. but they do nothing. I also see on face book even more adverts for people to get conned by. but if only a few people complain. then they still make a lot from all the fees that they take.

so I feel until paypal start losing money they will do nothing 

COME ON PAYPAL STOP THE SCAMMERS NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER TO

Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

I agree it takes lot. to get the postage back , I just got my postage back. Now waiting for them to agree they have received the bits of plastic they sent me to get the main refund.
paypal know all about this. even when I spoke to them they said they know of the problem. but they do nothing. I also see on face book even more adverts for people to get conned by. but if only a few people complain. then they still make a lot from all the fees that they take.
so I feel until paypal start losing money they will do nothing
COME ON PAYPAL STOP THE SCAMMERS NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER TO

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

Every time those adds come up on Facebook I now comment about scam so hopefully it saves a few more people the time wasted perusing  refunds.  

Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

WELL DONE BUT ITS SHAME FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL DONT SORT IT.

trouble is some adverts on face book are clearly cons

like mini digger $149 OR MASSIVE storage shed $129 and more but then you get some more at reasonable prices which could be true.

that's when you are uncertain.

even if you do a search they come up as ok 

Login to Me Too

Susiejane
New Community Member

I have also purchased this item, not got what was advertised so got in touch with them and they said I can return at my own cost or accept a $13 voucher to use on their website and keep item.  I have now emailed them asking for full price back.  If I don’t hear anything then I will take it further.

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

If you paid via pay pal go the full refund. I returned the item and got postage costs back and yesterday I also got a full refund   So it’s worth taking the time to do this. I wouldn’t buy any thing from tham  or parent co   It’s just a scamming money making venture. Just imagine how much they make by people not perusing the full refund.

Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

paypal will require you send it back then claim postage back from paypal

Login to Me Too

Iceykidz
New Community Member

Yes I also fell for it. I made a dispute with PayPal but unfortunately they won because I had to pay money to send it back to China which was not worth the hassle. Paypal should protect its customers more than this. Clearly this people know that people will not spend their money to send item back so they keep doing this. Paypal wake up. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.