smallest printer FROM www.titiline.com is it a con

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

HI all has anyone bought the smallest printer and received it as I have bought from two other sellers

advertising on facebook and were cons had to get refunds from paypal.

dont know if this is also a con ?????

facebook dont seem to stop the con ads and paypal also seem to not be worried.

#they must lose a lot of money.

with all the refunds???

anyway has anyone received any items  correctly from https://www.titiline.com or this site  fashionmia.com this is on the reply email

hope to get some replys

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Aman22
Contributor
Contributor
This seems to be con. What they deliver me is a piece of plastic and is nowhere close to a printcube
Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

I also received some bits of plastic it is a con as they have a tracking number 

contacting paypal they were aware of this problem when I told them others had problems.

they said I had to wait till they responded. so am still waiting for a refund. I dont understand if paypal know this that they dont flag up

on the sale that there is a problem or ban them.(I have bought other items on facebook  with the same problem and they all no the problems so why are they not stopping them. all the money they must lose. let a lone the waste of transport to the environment 

come on facebook stop these ads and paypal stop taking payment for them

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

This is nothing but a big scam. PayPal a disappointment as they expect me to return. $2 piece of rubbish to get a full refund. Postage to China will not be cheap and this company probably knows this

Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

spoke to paypal they know about the problem but are doing nothing.

I received bits of plastic

contacted paypal

told to fill out a form to confirm it was rubbish then waited 

again then told had to send back . and to claim the postage cost after.

so we have to waste the planets  resources sending rubbish back and forth.

sorry but PayPal you should be a shamed

in allowing this to continue .

you know its happening but do nothing

we have to wait to get a posable refund as well months go by.

sorry but shame on paypal 

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

I hadn’t been told about claiming for postage but I will sure give it a go..  PayPal must know it’s a scam and should automatically refund full amount no questions asked. If the company ended up out of pocket a few times they might think twice about scamming people.     Lost faith in Pay pal over this.   They should do a lot more checking before allowing these scammers to use their payment system.  I would also appreciate an explanation as to  why I was  purposely sent rubbish and not what I ordered 

Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

I have called paypal 8 times sent pillar to post

they are aware of it I was told but they are keeping a eye on it.

claiming postage cost you have to go to a separate part of paypal. (yet even more problems)

I as certain they do everything to make you give up the claim.

I had four bits of plastic totally useless . they first said fill a form that they sent me to say it was worthless,

then waited and got a email saying return item and they would refund postage. then another email saying file claim for postage.

sent this but again after a few days another email saying not correct info for postage. still trying again.

they just hope you will give up

and they keep asking for tracking even after sending the inormation 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FRANCISLUCYTABB 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

Facebook does not vet sellers.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the info 

lots of people getting the same problem

bt paypal know of this problem so why are they not helping more or trying to stop this.

as I said it seams paypal  make to much money as well.

All the people that cant be bothered with all the hoops you have to go through to get money refund

Come on paypal start stopping this going on

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. PayPal is contributing to the problem of these scammers   It’s about time they made these fraudulent companies pay by hitting them in the pocket 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.