small claims court

raxhelvaysaa
Contributor
Contributor

how do i contact paypals legal personnel, i'd like to send them an email for them to respond so i can escalate my problem. My paypal account suddenly got limited and i have no idea the reason for, i've contacted paypal numerous times and all they did was give me the run around "we can't disclose why your account was limited because we don't have the authority, only the person higher up can " i ask to speak with the "higher up" and got hung up on twice. I made purchases on Bluenotes which is a well renowned shopping store, paypal is an option for their purchases and it wasn't the first time purchasing from them. the same day my account got limited i purchased something. i have no chargebacks as i paid for everything online with my paypal funds nothing from bank or credit cards. Seeing as they can't explain why i'm limited and they won't revoke it, im forced to escalate this. And there's a tendency i noticed that these volunteers only ever comment and ask for kudos when they make snarky remarks but suddenly disappear when more and more people complain about the same problems.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you said you always use Paypal fund,not cc or bank,where does the Paypal fund come from?

Do you have a previous account with Paypal?

or affiliated with someone who does/

paypal is not supposed to be used to pay for certain items,look up the list on its site 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

I don't think this is a case for small claims court,

Paypal can choose not t o do business with anyone they choose 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.