shopping technology co., limited Is it a scam? or isn't it?

frgetmen0t
New Community Member

There were charges on my account that I didn't make so I was not aware of this stuff but now, I went on to Beyondking.  I received the shoes I bought.  All of my transactions from the past week or so are mine.  I have no idea.  I like the site BeyondKing.com.  My grown kids like it too.  (not sure what that says about me or my kids!)  I am hoping these transactions are going to go through!  If not, I will be back here to warn you.   This is all too crazy.  Someone got my purse and went nuts with all my info.  While I was in the hospital!  Just watch your backs! your backpacks! your purses!  everything!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @frgetmen0t,

It sounds like you've run into some unrecognized activity on your account. If you need to report any unauthorized activity through your PayPal account, you can do so through our Resolution Center. Here's a great Help Center article that can guide you through that process: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

If you do not see the transaction in your PayPal history, we recommend contacting your funding source to see what options you have to report that transaction.

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Your first sentence said you saw charges you did not make and your second sentence said the charges were mostly yours?  Then you said you hoped your transactions go through.  I am sorry I don't know what you are trying to say.  Did you see unauthorized charges or not?

Many post on the forum about having problems with Shopping Technology Co.  Raise a dispute and cancel your credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.