shoplauer

2020_scam
New Community Member

Shoplauer is a scam web site. With everything going on not wanting to go to the stores. I was looking for a bike to take my kids down the bike trail. I ordered a bike and a Kayak from them. I got an email saying they have been delivered. I have cameras all around my house and we knew this is not true. Then we looked at the weight and really knew something was not right. I called UPS and I gave them the tracking number. They informed me that the tracking number did not have my address attached to it or my name. This was with both tracking numbers I had. They also said it was an Amazon order. I called Amazon and they said nothing they could do since we did not order that and it wasn't in my name.  I was not a Paypal member but checked out like I always do and never had a problem. I even saved all the receipt information and purchase ID # and the receipt # they say keep if there is a problem. This is not doing me any good.  I tried to dispute the payment but they will not let me unless I am a member. So, I signed up and now they say I have no activity.  So, I called the bank to see if they could do anything. No luck there either, they just closed my card. I didn't want to spend the money since I have been laid off for a month but still wanted to try and keep my kids active away from people. Now I am out 174 dollars and no one wants to help get the money back.   Best of luck to the others to fall for this scam in these hard times.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

vettecmomjb
New Community Member

I cant even believe   this!   THIS IS EXACTLY what happened to me !  I purchased a trampoline for my kids.  And today it said it was delivered and ovb nothing.  I am out 100$ and no one can help!   Its horrible   I am so sorry this happened to you and me.  And i too am so upset.  I wanted to keep my kids happy and active during this trying time and now this.  I cant even believe it.  

Login to Me Too

GA2020
Contributor
Contributor
It happens exactly for me. Shoplauer is a scam website. I spent $100 for a kakya and it never comes to me. Please never order on Shoplauer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

awsramek
Contributor
Contributor

I've also purchased a bike from Shoplauer a few weeks ago, and they attached a fake shipping number to a product which is nowhere to be found.  The people that run this site has found a way to scam people through PayPal and PayPal is doing nothing about it.   I am disputing with the credit card company, which I would recommend everyone to do. 

Login to Me Too

Mommylove081014
New Community Member
Me to I'm out 198.88, very low of some to take advantage in these hard times, especially when it comes to trying to buy for your kids, then ur kids get upset when u tell them you ordered it then it never shows up giving them false hope but karma will get them in the end!!! My items were a trampoline and a swingset!!! How can someone do this to people and kids and still sleep at night!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Laceyrw28
New Community Member
Exact same thing happebed to me. Paypay is showing no activity but I even got an email from paypay with my confirmation. How is this legit a scam? I have the paypay account my funds were paid to as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.