sent the item back, but paypal refuses money refund

arvankst
New Community Member

Hello all,

I am really frustrated with an ongoing situation with Paypal.

Around Xmas I bought a bag from the UK, which turned out to be fake.

The bag took more than 30 days to arrive to my hands, because it was sent without tracking (and I was honest enough to say I received it, instead of just claiming my money back) hence the 30-day return policy of Ebay had expired, so they told me to speak with paypal, which I did, and indeed paypal instructed me ti return the item to the seller.

I shipped the item back, with tracking number. For some reason the package seemed not to be moving, it showed that it arrived in the UK, but no further details.

In the meantime , as time passed, Paypal closed the case against me! I appealed and made an official written complaint to the local shipping company.

I heard back from them, that Royal Mail said that the address the seller provided was not correct so they could not deliver, and they asked for more details on the address or a phone number of the seller.

I informed Paypal, but they never provided me such info.

In the meantime I have to highlight that I had of course photos of the package with the seller's address on it and the tracking number, photo and the copy of the receipt of shipping with the tracking number on it as well, and also copy of the official complaint I made to the local shipping company, requesting info about the package. All these photos were sent to paypal.

Today I found out that Paypal closed the case again, NOT in my favor, although I have all the proof I sent back the item , and the seller has not provided the correct info or is avoiding delivery of the item (?)

It is very unfair, because I paid so much money for the bag and the shipping costs and it is absurd to be fooled all this time (total of 6 months) for my money!!!

What can I do?

Thank you very much for your time!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.