sent money to comiclake. was it a scam?

macs54
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased some tools from a company called Comiclake. They say they are in Illinois, but their phone number is in Ohio. They wont answer their phone and it was such a good deal that I am starting to think it was all a scam. I paid with paypal for the buyer protection. Has anybody purchased from Comiclake and actually received their items? 

Thanks.

Mac.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Mrmike111
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a kitchenaid mixer and received 3 N-95 masks they don’t reply to emails and phone number no good
Login to Me Too

BAP1007
Contributor
Contributor

Please submit a dispute immediately.

Login to Me Too

Ashleyjordan3
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I ordered An outdoor storage bin and received A couple masks In a ziplock bag
Login to Me Too

BAP1007
Contributor
Contributor

I hope you filed a dispute straight away. These creeps continue to do business.

Best of all.

Login to Me Too

Seattle_425
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, just got my package and it was two face masks, lol. Cheap **bleep** face masks too. Not the horticulture lighting I ordered and paid $57 for. Don't even get my started on Paypal. They are not helping at all. Telling me to wait for another month? They said they want to be fair to both parties I have to waiting until 6/24 for the scammer to respond.
Login to Me Too

Seattle_425
Contributor
Contributor
How do I go about filing a report with a government agency on PayPal? They are not protecting their customers so it is time to escalate.
Login to Me Too

DDMORE
Contributor
Contributor

You could try Consumer Protection Agency for a start. From there you can also Google how to report International consumer fraud. Also how to resolve consumer fraud / dispute. From there google anything you can think of that might relate. Good Luck and keep trying .

Login to Me Too

willboudle
Contributor
Contributor

Just curious if everyone has the same email and name from scammer? If so then that's even more evidence that paypal has multiple complaints againts the same customer. 

Seller info

Chen <removed>

<removed>

Login to Me Too

BAP1007
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason PayPal does not get it. This is a ring of scammers using PayPal as a source to funnel their money. Glad I got mine settled but the rest of you still have the red tape to go through.

Best of All.

Login to Me Too

J2048b
Contributor
Contributor

so the guy i purchased from had turned the website off, and now it is back open with a different affiliate:  Thatony

if u do a google search or even go to scamwitness (dot) com and put in the telephone number from all the fake websites they all pop up: span>

<removed> 

PAYPAL QUIT BEING STUPID, AND GIVE PEOPLE BACK THEIR MONEY

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.