seller items

300zx
New Community Member

I recently have made several purchases from sellers over seas.After receiving items they either did not perform as advertised in video .After contacting seller about this and then having to file a complaint,agreements were made to accept a less than full refund.The reason being that the seller said that I would be responsible for return fees  and then item would be checked to see if it was damaged  before a full refund could be honored,So I determined it would be a loosing battle to try to get a full refund.I know I am not the only one who has been taken advantage of by this practice of a group of overseas sellers.They know that the buyer in most cases will accept what they offer and be done with it.Some thing needs to be done to assure the buyer that they will receive what was ordered and if it can't be either cancel order or give full refund.I think we have a lot of false advertisement  being made by a group of over seas sellers and nothing is being done to stop it

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.