seller dispute

rockland2u
Contributor
Contributor

i am surprised PayPal doesn't make more of an effort to screen out obvious scams, i reported the scam on an order almost immediately as when i placed the order, the vendor didnt send tracking number and site disappeared and emails were bounced back, not only did they allow transaction to go thru but I noted a simple google search shows pages of complaints of scam and not received items, and yet PayPal assists them in taking customer money, i was told since they would not respond they would rule in my favor automatically on the 10th if not hearing from seller, they waited till last couple of days and then sent the same exact fake tracking # email to them again with no changes, item been sitting in warehouse in CA for a month has moved waiting for USPS (it claims) so my credit card dispute timeline ends in 4 days and PayPal will close out as well but they have extended the "analysis" till the 27th, too late for me to contest again with PayPal or my visa card. so is PayPal incompetent or working in cooperation with these scam artists? pages of complaints from this same company alone with a google search, and they could have either warned me, or cancelled the order same day it was placed rather than running out the clock. I ordered 20 N95 masks at more than 200 dollars, told they would be shipped out within 3-5 days its been a month with no contact or movement, what's the confusion?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.