scams,parshel refunds,Facebook mask scams

Jimgraham7253
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a mask over 2 months ago.it was not what i ordered and tracking came from China but return address was ca .and is fake.pay pal has been giving me the run around for 2 months changing the dates to resolve my case.the company kept sending me parshel refunds offers I told them no i need my full refund! Got threats and all evern was told I'd have to pay $30 to send it back it only cast $7 to get here.and they said if it got lost or anything I would get nothing so take the first $4 then$5 then they tried$8 and last was $10 refund i told them it was a scam and you can see all the comments about others getting scammed with it also pay pal is now getting dropped from me they are just as bad! Thought they helpped.lol yeah ok! They sent me another date even though I sent screen shots of mail,text,replies,photos and all.so I called my bank.what I should of did in the beginning. Told them and withing 30 minutes got a email saying my full refund will be back on my account in 2 days. Pay pal can eat a big one in my book! If you are scammed call your bank these people here are just as bad as the company ripping you off!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.