scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

sophieKASPwrigh
Contributor
Contributor

This name has scammed many people, how do they achieve getting their money back?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Mocassano
New Community Member
I had exactly the same issue!!! Never received item. I am now awaiting my dispute through PayPal. Beware of this company! SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED!!!! I came across it on Facebook advertising there over the sink dish rack.
Login to Me Too

Tenacious49601
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed for this, too -- Waiting for a phone call from Paypal now - I'm furious.  I can't even report it to econsumer.gov for international scam because they don't provide an address. They send it to an address here in the U.S. who sends it to us.  I was scammed a month ago for $45 for a diet plan - and Paypal wouldnt help me on that, either. No more purchases from Facebook. That's it. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Your example is why I reported and filed with the US Postal Inspectors. The scam company is getting a really low shipping rate (called drop shipment) just so the buyer will think the product is from the US. Only when they get it and realize they've been scammed do they find out that it came from China. Plus....they are using fake USPS tracking numbers.
Login to Me Too

Lawndart509
New Community Member
July 2 “purchased” tent and have not heard from them.
Login to Me Too

jamieprough
New Community Member

I opened a ticket after not receiving my product. I finally received part of my order several months later. The return address on the partial shipment was from Jon <removed>. PayPal gave me the contact information to the seller. Both the phone number and email address did not work. Fake or out of order. The seller asked that I ship the incorrect product back in order to receive my refund. It will cost over $100 to send it back to the return address the seller gave me. I am not able to get in touch with the seller due to the phone number and email being out of service.PayPal refuses to refund my $30 because the seller asked that I send the incorrect product back.

Login to Me Too

Dhearns
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! Why does paypal allow this scammer to continue to operate??? Where is our protection that your company promises??? The proof is in the many posts about these scammers! Shame on paypal for allowing this to continue in the middle of a pandemic at that!
Login to Me Too

Indianangel1983
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently dealing with the same. Item I ordered in April seems to have been lost and have had no luck trying to receive a full refund. I was refunded $5.99 of the $30 I spent due to the shipping delay. I have asked a computer ran email for a replacement item or a refund, and can't get a response other than "please kindly wait 3-5 more business days", or a returned mail from Google saying the recipients email is full. I have now filed a dispute with PayPal, but has anyone had any luck with that?
Login to Me Too

Anne271
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will also give you the runaround, they can't think outside the box and will keep responding with generic answers. They well know this company are scammers and should be blocked and PayPal should refund your money but that won't happen. I'd recommend using credit card in future as they would refund and block immediately. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

ilo05
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the sure steering wheel cover and they send me steering wheel cover that just had flowers all over it. Contact them they tell me send all information to do with it then tell me they sent the correct item. Please send me what you think tie dye looks like. They say they will refund me 50% . I would agree to that why? It isn't what I ordered and it does not go with the rest of my car.
Login to Me Too

Anne271
Contributor
Contributor
That's the scam, they will send you something completely different to what you ordered and offer half refund if you keep or full refund if you return irem, as to return item is too expensive (especially from Ireland) you except offer. A load of crap. I ordered a small table and received a tablecloth, mother of God, are the joking ffs. PayPal will be no help what so ever so I'd advise to pay with credit card and they will refund immediately. I'd advise to except half refund and cut ur losses. Cheers Anne
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.