Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

I have ordered a large dish rack a paid almost 50$ canadian for it and recieved a utensil holder ordered April 11 2020 got it today June 23rd 20 am I mad yes by far how do I get my money back?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you paid using PayPal credit, go through your credit card company for a refund. PayPal doesn't seem to care. Also, file with your local postal authorities because they(scam company) are using your postal delivery system to complete the scam
Highlighted
Contributor

scammed by this company.  They never shipped the item ordered on 5/4/20, which was a Indoor putting mat for golf training.  After researching, I can see they are a fraud with many paypal complaints.  I too having a hard time getting paypal to respond.  Paypal insist I utilize their automated system, but their automated system does not recognize my transaction.  I guess cause I paid as a guest.  What a bunch of crap.  Its a continuous run around.  Boo Paypal.  Boo that you don't recognize a fraud and don't have fraud alerts for this fraudulant company.  I'm not a fan of PayPal.  I don't reward bad service and unkept promises.  I will report this transaction to my credit card for refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

I ordered something after 3 months I disputed it after almost another month PayPal closed it saying they received a tracking conformation saying it was delivered, which it never was and I never received a working tracking number. Now PayPal is saying I need to talk to the carrier and get it in writing???? How with what tracking number?? PayPal has seriously dropped the ball with this! This is time consuming and loss of my money. I am very unhappy!
Highlighted
Contributor

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I just got scammed, ordered two camping chairs and got two.....I don't even know what to call them .... PayPal is now to be considered an accessory to this ongoing fraudulent scams that they been aware of.... But not doing anything to protect the customer.... This is my second bad case and I doubt it will be last
Highlighted
New Community Member

I had exactly the same issue!!! Never received item. I am now awaiting my dispute through PayPal. Beware of this company! SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED!!!! I came across it on Facebook advertising there over the sink dish rack.
Highlighted
Contributor

I was scammed for this, too -- Waiting for a phone call from Paypal now - I'm furious.  I can't even report it to econsumer.gov for international scam because they don't provide an address. They send it to an address here in the U.S. who sends it to us.  I was scammed a month ago for $45 for a diet plan - and Paypal wouldnt help me on that, either. No more purchases from Facebook. That's it. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Your example is why I reported and filed with the US Postal Inspectors. The scam company is getting a really low shipping rate (called drop shipment) just so the buyer will think the product is from the US. Only when they get it and realize they've been scammed do they find out that it came from China. Plus....they are using fake USPS tracking numbers.
Highlighted
New Community Member

July 2 “purchased” tent and have not heard from them.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I opened a ticket after not receiving my product. I finally received part of my order several months later. The return address on the partial shipment was from Jon <removed>. PayPal gave me the contact information to the seller. Both the phone number and email address did not work. Fake or out of order. The seller asked that I ship the incorrect product back in order to receive my refund. It will cost over $100 to send it back to the return address the seller gave me. I am not able to get in touch with the seller due to the phone number and email being out of service.PayPal refuses to refund my $30 because the seller asked that I send the incorrect product back.