scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

sophieKASPwrigh
Contributor
Contributor

This name has scammed many people, how do they achieve getting their money back?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

jarheadbob
Contributor
Contributor

They got me with the same, waited five months and opened a claim, two days before a decision that small rack arrives in the mail. guess I'm out the cash as well.. 

Login to Me Too

Ramblro
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a golf game and never received.
Login to Me Too

Vikings-SKOL
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the golf game too and never received it. I contacted my bank and disputed the transaction and I received a credit immediately.

Login to Me Too

vonstamp
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a dispute open with this seller. i found this forum thread by just googling the email address. I'm really shocked to see pay pal letting them get away with this on so many other people. I also googled the address the item came from and loads of businesses are registered to the same address. Not just the same building as I appreciate it can be big, but exact same room or flat. 

What happened to me was I bought a dish draining rack and was sent a tiny wire basket. I know I didn't misread the product information as I actually measured my sink to check it would fit. The item I was sent would cost £1 to £2 max. I have been asked by pay pal to send the item back.  Pay pal said they would refund me £15 postage. And give a refund when it is confirmed as delivered. So I have literally paid £15 to send a rubbish £1 value item back to Hong Kong! I don't know if the scam works by the seller just knowing that most people won't bother to do a return or even if they do how can pay pal recover the money from the seller? Either way pay pal should not be letting the seller use their service to scam people. 

Login to Me Too

Bumbi9991

I ordered an over the sink dish rack myself..... They sent me a 2X4 inch wire basket that you can buy at dollar store for a buck!

This company must be removed from selling any and all false product lines.

Login to Me Too

Angryashellandm
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered a large dish rack a paid almost 50$ canadian for it and recieved a utensil holder ordered April 11 2020 got it today June 23rd 20 am I mad yes by far how do I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you paid using PayPal credit, go through your credit card company for a refund. PayPal doesn't seem to care. Also, file with your local postal authorities because they(scam company) are using your postal delivery system to complete the scam
Login to Me Too

caremy
Contributor
Contributor

scammed by this company.  They never shipped the item ordered on 5/4/20, which was a Indoor putting mat for golf training.  After researching, I can see they are a fraud with many paypal complaints.  I too having a hard time getting paypal to respond.  Paypal insist I utilize their automated system, but their automated system does not recognize my transaction.  I guess cause I paid as a guest.  What a bunch of crap.  Its a continuous run around.  Boo Paypal.  Boo that you don't recognize a fraud and don't have fraud alerts for this fraudulant company.  I'm not a fan of PayPal.  I don't reward bad service and unkept promises.  I will report this transaction to my credit card for refund.

Login to Me Too

Shackshack
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something after 3 months I disputed it after almost another month PayPal closed it saying they received a tracking conformation saying it was delivered, which it never was and I never received a working tracking number. Now PayPal is saying I need to talk to the carrier and get it in writing???? How with what tracking number?? PayPal has seriously dropped the ball with this! This is time consuming and loss of my money. I am very unhappy!
Login to Me Too

WaleedMedani
Contributor
Contributor
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I just got scammed, ordered two camping chairs and got two.....I don't even know what to call them .... PayPal is now to be considered an accessory to this ongoing fraudulent scams that they been aware of.... But not doing anything to protect the customer.... This is my second bad case and I doubt it will be last
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.