scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

sophieKASPwrigh
Contributor
Contributor

This name has scammed many people, how do they achieve getting their money back?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Val430
New Community Member
Hello I also have been scammed by them.. can you tell me what my next step is please Thank you Valerie Litz
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with VISA directly, and received a credit.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dispute the purchase with PayPal although it will take a while and they will probably back the seller. If you paid via Paypal credit, dispute it through your credit card company. Last, file a complaint with Econsumer.gov and name BOTH companies. Hopefully if enough complaints come in they'll do something. What did you buy and how much are you out?
Login to Me Too

mimi1820

5/5 Purchased a corn hole golf game that I did not realize was coming from China.  Tried to cancel order since I couldn't get any tracking.  Turned up on my doorstep about 5 days later. Supposed to be gift for son in law, opened pkg & found one board with at least a 6 in. tear.  Notified seller I wanted a refund & send return label. They offered 30% off & keep it. How could I give a damaged item as a gift? Very expensive to return. (So how could they shop then?)  I said no send label.  Got a response from seller one day (6/26)  before paypal supposedly has your back.  Return package by 7/4 for full refund.  Well, if it took a month to get it, there was no way the seller would have it by 7/4.  I  decided to go with my credit card co. but was finally told that seller agreement (which I never saw) said items must be returned for refund. So I am out $229!!!!!   Thought I was getting a nice gift to help pass this Covid summer away & now summer is almost over  &  I am without a resolve.  Plus there was no sipping label on box that indicated it was from China. 3 labels , one of which was Amazon??!!

Login to Me Too

Pickfamily
New Community Member
I purchased two folding deck chairs with canopies for $42. 95 paid via PayPal not PayPal credit unfortunately. Filed a complaint and PayPal have done nothing to help refund my money. Absolutely fuming.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Go through your bank even if it wasn't with PayPal credit. Plus I'd be reporting PayPal to the authorities. They are part of the scam. There is an internet organization you can report this to as well. DON'T JUST LET THEM OFF!!
Login to Me Too

Vikings-SKOL
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted my bank and disputed the charge/filed a claim and my bank credited my account. This is clearly not a company and is a scam. When I received the email saying they had shipped the product, the company's name was listed as ppyfood. On my PayPal account, the company's name is listed as Shenzhen Someway International Logistics CO., Limited. On my bank account, the company's name is listed as MC Enterprise.

PayPal needs to block this "company".

Login to Me Too

Alfredo521
Contributor
Contributor
I received the package, but it is not what I paid, insertion says: Mini circular saw with 3 blades, therefore either send the mini circular or block the payment, I await an answer
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
From experience, I have a suggestion. Don’t waste your time with PayPal disputes; very inefficient. I contacted my VISA bank directly and it was quickly resolved.
Login to Me Too

bigwrench9
Contributor
Contributor

I too seem to have been duped. fake,fake,fake. tried to resolve with pay pal, and was told to pound sand. was a spoof website, set up to simply scam. thanks for nothing, paypal.

thought paypal was on our side. guess i was wrong.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.