scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

sophieKASPwrigh
Contributor
Contributor

This name has scammed many people, how do they achieve getting their money back?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Soximum
I ordered the kitchen dish drying rack too. I got this tiny cutlery drainer instead. I’m livid!! It’s like being duped on Wish, but much worse cos you kinda think PayPal would eliminate these crooks. 😡
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Make a report at Econsumer.gov and name both companies. The more reports they get the better for all of us.
Login to Me Too

Obi0215
Contributor
Contributor
I reported them to paypal and they denied my claim. they let this company scam many and don't care!
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
So disappointing to learn that PayPal enables this deceitful “business”. I always thought it was the safe way to go, and had the impression they were there to protect consumers. Disgusting. I’m done! 😡
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
I can only speak regarding my experience, but if you paid with a credit card you are protected by credit laws and can avoid dealing with PayPal. I filed my dispute directly with VISA Obviously this fraudulent biz wouldn’t provide valid info so I ended up with a full credit.
Login to Me Too

Obi0215
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the information. I reached out to my bank and was refunded.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
PayPal probably won't help. Go through your credit card company. Also file a complaint with Ecommerce.gov. Include PayPal in the dispute. Many of us are filing class action lawsuits as well.
Login to Me Too

markmacca
Contributor
Contributor

Just got me too = 29.99 USD,

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

TOgree
Contributor
Contributor
They just got me too. Sending this small basket
Login to Me Too

Anne271
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered table with integrated ice bucket from HK Soweway international logistics.So. Received a tablecloth, total scammers. Won't refund till I send item back. PayPal just as bad.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.