scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

sophieKASPwrigh
Contributor
Contributor

This name has scammed many people, how do they achieve getting their money back?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Ask for what back?? Play their game. You never got anything....or send an empty envelope back to them. I'm sure if you looked around, you could find a toy pool to send back. In fact, they probably sell them on Ebay!! That is what they to us!
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I just checked ebay....a kiddie pool sells for under $15.00. Buy it and return it to China! All of us who have been scammed by them will live this. It's called Karma!!
Login to Me Too

Kmcbrennan
Contributor
Contributor
After several months of trying, PayPal told me to make a report at ic3.gov (USA) , go ahead and make a complaint, save a copy of the page ( print to pdf) and save a copy, and send it to PayPal, I got a refund in 24 hours after doing so
Login to Me Too

kingrougarou

Same thing happened to me. It's so frustrating that PayPal doesn't care lmao. I even included links to these forum posts in my dispute and NADA. Five months of Calvinball with nothing to show for it. I'm calling the customer service line in the morning and talking with a Real Actual Person and hoping I can make some sense of it.

If anyone has good alternatives to PayPal, please let me know, because I'm ready to jump ship. This has been five months of frustration, and this company is just getting away with scamming people left and right and PayPal doesn't care.

Login to Me Too

mmcclosk
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this place late June never received the products.  I opened up disputes but still going round and round with Paypal.  Who would I escalate it to?  So glad I found this thread.  Thanks so much. 

Login to Me Too

jarheadbob
Contributor
Contributor

because of covid it will take longer, we recieved our piece after four months at which time it was just a small basket like everyone else. a bait and switch scam, we have changed our dispute to item not as listed so I'm sure we will need to ship back to Hong Kong to get a refund. 

Login to Me Too

Drewbrown09
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, Paypal has not been able to answer my questions or help in any manner. I guess my next step will be to contact my bank and report a fraud. Paypal has given me no method to be able to even contact them regarding this nightmare situation.

Login to Me Too

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @sophieKASPwrigh ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about a certain seller. 

Since you are covered by our Purchase Protection Program, you may have this transaction disputed. If you were logged in when you made the purchase you can have this disputed by going to the Resolution Center which is normally located on the very bottom of the page. If not, as long as the email address under the transaction matches your email address on your Paypal account, our disputes team can help you out. 

When a transaction gets disputed, you would be given time to resolve and get the refund directly from the seller. If they will not coordinate, you can have this escalated to a claim, which would give us authority to decide on the case. Once a dispute is opened, the payment you had sent them will be on hold until the case closes. At the same time, their account would be monitored. 

You can reach our customer service through chat by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message Center/Contact Us an option to chat with a representative will be available. 

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Lala40
Contributor
Contributor
Pls help me also, I have the same problem as the person complaining! Same company
Login to Me Too

vonstamp
Contributor
Contributor

There are 88 people who have said they have experienced the same thing. It's not about feeling a particular way about a seller. This seller is clearly a scammer. Why are pay play not doing anything about it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.