scammed

homeadedynamite
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a pair of pants for $200 off of a seller on the website Heroine who recently got banned. I couldn’t message him and the tracking sent before he got banned was a tracking number from China and has been stuck in pre-shipment. I went to PayPal to dispute the transaction and the seller sent a different tracking number. It was valid USPS tracking and it stated that it was delivered to my address. The seller escalated the claim and within hours the dispute was closed. When I checked the tracking it showed that the shipping was partner was amazon. I received a sharpener from amazon I thought it was a mistake because I hadn't bought anything from amazon but when I contacted amazon customer support and sent them the tracking number the seller from Herione provided through the dispute they confirmed that it was the sharpener. I have screenshots of the chat and the tracking info. I never received the package I actually ordered.You_Doodle_2020-10-30T14_50_45Z.JPGScreen Shot 2020-10-29 at 8.19.24 PM.png Is there any way I can reopen this dispute? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@homeadedynamite 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@homeadedynamite 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.