scammed from switchsshop.com

kh1269
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago I purchased a Nintendo Switch for my son. I recognized they are suspicious made the purchase and sent them an email to cancel the order. No response. I contacted Paypal for the matter and opened a dispute for that. Paypal contacted the seller and the seller sent me a tracking number for the shipment. I just received a package this morning. Surprise! I got an iPhone 11 case for $299. I will update the status for the dispute.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Robertmj78
New Community Member

Paypal will do nothing for you. They will take all your information, photos of the scam and they'll side with the merchant because you shouldn't have to spend extra cash shipping wrong **bleep** to China for their scams. You get a refund, if you spend more money to get it. Paypal is a scam.

Login to Me Too

Kalea30
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going through the exact same thing right now! I am shipping the cell phone case I got back to them today. I should be getting a full refund (249.99) when they receive it but we will see. The way this scam company has worked I wouldn't be surprised if they pretend like they didn't get it. How is your case going @kh1269 ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.