scammed by S A CAB SERVICES LTD

judyw3
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a planter from an adv on Facebook on 12th Dec.  The supplier said they had delivered the article on 22nd Dec, it could not have got to NZ in that time. They then supplied a tracking number that showed it had been shipped, but that link only worked one day.

A request to PayPal for a refund was denied as the seller said they had delivered the item.  I have not received it, why is the seller believed and I am not?

Below is their automated reply to any request for an update. 

What can I do to get a refund?

Judy

Dear customer,

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is  LE156252762CN  . Please track the shipping information through the following link:
https://www.17track.net/en

Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the logistic website. It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping. Please keep in touch with your phone so that you could receive the package on time. If any inconvenience caused to you, please understand.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Alice

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@judyw3 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@judyw3 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

judyw3
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, that tracking number is working now and I am following up with the local delivery company

Login to Me Too

Suzi32420
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I see that you were scammed and PayPal has resolved your case.

My question is how did you get their attention?  Do you have an email to share with me? I have been going in circles for weeks

with these people.  I paid for an item, recieved a summary of my paid credit card but never got a tracking number or a refund or

anthing.  I was told by the seller the item was delayed due to USPS.  It's not alot of money, just the principal of getting ripped off

bothers me.  

Where can I find an email address for customer service?  I'm hearing impaired - NO telephones.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.