scam : website

pacsub88
New Community Member

this website is slick enough, with a live chat that will engage you once on site.  they encourage you to place an order, and give you a shipping price estimate, then when you say PayPal is your option, they give an email as 'merchant' account, then ask you to say friends and family.. anyway, after the order goes through, you get an email from a 'courier' informing you that, in my instance, they will require additional $ (164usd), my case, on a 180$ order.. so it's total b.s. all the way around. 

oh, the courier website, when entering my ' tracking ' #, says that my package was held up in another state, awaiting my additional payment.. the original order stated that they used standard USPS service.. these are the guys. and the courier was called ' fast courier '. btw, I was called by both the company, as well as the courier. who both spoke English with either an Indian or middle eastern accent.. it happens.. so, I guess that I'll get my $180 back, or I will not..

https://www.highgreenzone.com/?fbclid=IwAR3AX1_q62qjZv09mH2qj00MvQf2VWCVtUfMPvkHEwPxaG7dUj9xoDFl5l4

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.