scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Blackbearybears
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem but ultimately got the product. So maybe hang tight? It took a while - 2 months give or take. I found an email (some gmail account) associated with Shenzhen and let them know I was going to report them to Paypal if they didn't contact me or ship the puzzles and then I got the product. I kept the email very nice. At the end of the day how can Paypal get you the money back? How does that actually work? Paypal can't go into someones bank account and take money back, can they?  

I now look at every web site I order from and if they are not located in the US or Canada I won't order. I've had a similar problem on Amazon ... product not at all as described - came from China. That said I've mostly had great experiences ordering from China. Will continue to keep my money between Canada and the US.  

Login to Me Too

karendebie
Contributor
Contributor

After somewhat 2 months I got my puzzle, indeed a reprint, but just good enough for a gift to my friend.

My understanding is that it depends on with which copycat you bought your item and I have also heard people having great difficulties claiming their money back from PayPal.

That said, the few times I ordered from China, there was no problem.

I wish you well and hope for the best, Karen

Login to Me Too

taichitom
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the same issue. Have emailed contact with no reply. Plan to give 3 more days and then notifying PayPal.

Login to Me Too

JanRichards
Contributor
Contributor

I began the dispute process with PayPal today. I was excited to find such beautiful wooden puzzles and purchased two as Christmas gifts. I was disappointed to find all of these complaints in the PayPal Community but I'm certainly glad I'm not the only one with this issue and it does sound as if there is hope. I noted that a couple of individuals received the products they ordered on the last day of the PalPay dispute deadline.

Login to Me Too

Teijo
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a puzzle on Dec 2. Nothing happened for a week. I contacted them, nothing. Opened a dispute and several days later I get an email it's been shipped. No tracking code and they wouldn't provide one. So I escalated the case. Got a tracking code today in the dispute, but no parcel is found with it on any tracking service, so they lied about it being shipped.
Login to Me Too

Manuel70th
Contributor
Contributor

On 3rd of December i ordered puzzles from https://www.jjay-shop.com/ adding 60$ for fast delivery (3-5 business days) 😞

Nothing has been delivered and clicking on the link provided by them via mail to track the order it seems the order is not in place.

Of course money has been already taken. My question is... i did the payment as guest and not as paypal member, i have received a confirmation of payment by paypal but nothibg else, could I start the process for refund with PayPal? 

Login to Me Too

Carlymccord
Same thing happened to me took 65 dollars out of my bank account and there eas no shipping date on the receipt it emailed me i tried emailing the seller but have gotten no replies and still no package
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

They advertise items that look good and they are cheap, they get as much money as they can before shipping rubbish to the buyers, then they change their name and start all over again. They called themselves Tong Guang commercial.co.ltd in September last year, since then they have changed their name a few times. They advertised on Facebook under the name Vogue, the same items. They are doing it because they can get away with it. Ebay has now got a Company's registered address button so you can see who you are buying from, but a lot of those are blank because they don't want you to know you are about to get **bleep** by China.

Login to Me Too

IBrink
New Community Member

I ordered a tripod Stick for my phone and never received it.  I tried contacting them and no response whatsoever either.

I also can't reach PayPal via phone...never had this problem before.  I can't talk to a human being at Paypal.  I'd like to be reimbursed for my product.

This is a total scam.  

Login to Me Too

Cnr_H
Contributor
Contributor
What was the eBay user name? I was looking at some motorcycle parts from a “weektrading” on eBay, sends me the PayPal invoice and it was Shenzhen. And now after reading all this feedback lol I’m thinking I should stay away.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.