scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

NJP76
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what I'm expecting. Knockoff junk. I've already escalated but not holding my breath for a refund.
Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

I changed the content of the complaint in Paypal from "The product did not arrive" to "The product is different" and reapplied.

I told them the fact that it was fake as I wrote here, its photo, and the correct youtube URL of Unidragon.

I expect Paypal to make the right decision.

Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

It is a follow-up report.

Finally Paypal understood my claim and he accepted the refund process. Therefore, I returned the puzzle. But the return shipping is disappointing that I have to pay.

If Paypal can confirm that he has received the puzzle, Paypal will refund me.

Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

It is a follow-up report. The puzzle has arrived in Shenzhen safely, and China Post seems to be asking them to file a declaration with customs, but they haven't filed for five days. I'm worried that they will continue to ignore it.

Will paypal try to improve this situation?

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff71
Contributor
Contributor

My complaint, re jigsaw order,  has now been lodged with Paypal since early August. I have not received anything from the company... absolute silence.

Paypal is extending resolution date... I am expecting/hoping that something comes through for me i.e refund and will keep community informed

Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

I called Paypal for help. You should do that too.

Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

This is the final report. I finally won the refund. However, I must tell you that there were many obstacles up to that point.

The first is that they refused to accept the return. So I called and asked PayPal to persuade them to receive the puzzles.

And second, Paypal once ruled to dismiss my claim because they claimed that there was no evidence that I had sent the puzzles. Immediately after receiving the email, I had to contact Paypal again and claim that I would definitely send them and have a photo of them. In the end I won the victory, but I was very tired of having to do a lot of hard work. I'll write this here, hoping it's useful information for you in the same situation.

Login to Me Too

marsheriseven
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue but PayPal decided to get me a refund. It took a lot of work and I jumped through a lot of circles. They sent me a return address in another language.
Login to Me Too

karendebie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for updating us; maybe I will file a complaint now too.
This is so disappointing for you and sorry you had to go through this.

Good luck with your next online purchase.

regards, Karen

Login to Me Too

karendebie
Contributor
Contributor

Thought I'd bought a puzzle,,,! No way ...

I also had warned the seller by email that I would retract my payment if they would not send it. I ordered on oct 4th, now it is Nov 8th. I got a reply two day after, and a tracking number. But no package (it was a puzzle, meant as a birthday present).

Is it true if I get a tracking number, PayPal will not refund the money?

Karen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.