scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20210524b 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Did you pay as a guest buyer using a card rather than logging in to your paypal account?

If so then......

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shalom8
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered some wigs from Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd. and not received any emails.
Login to Me Too

Me too and I'm about to report it to my bank asap
Login to Me Too

marsheriseven
Contributor
Contributor
You probably don’t want the wigs. I ordered 3 and what I received was awful. Synthetic misshapen wigs. I didn’t get them until I sent an email. Got nothing and went to PayPal. It took a long time to get my full payment back. Don’t give up and be prepared for this company to drag things out in the hopes you’ll give up.
Login to Me Too

Bettydaughter
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, what email did you use?
Login to Me Too

Ata94270
Hello what email did you use please?
Login to Me Too

dlyates99
Contributor
Contributor

These same China scammers are selling wigs on Facebook using numerous names. https://www.keryc.com, https://bellewig.shop, https://www.ciciwigs.com, https://miawig.com, www.monwig.com, Fun Discount Wig Store on Facebook,among others, too many to mention on Facebook. Their websites are generally powered by shoplazza.com. China based. Check it out. Firefox will post a warning when trying to access some of these sites. They are copying pictures of wigs from other websites and posting them on their websites. They use the US address <Removed>The fake wigs are actually being shipped from Shenzhen Technology C<Removed>, which is actually an electrical/electronic manufacturing company based out of China. Check the name on BBB. Try a Google search on the Manhattan, New York address. There are numerous complaints posted on PayPal and other complaint websites. WHY PayPal continues to let these purchases go through is absolutely ridiculous. I doubt they even monitor their message boards. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, or any of their websites. If you receive their products at all, you'll find that they are complete garbage. I was scammed by this company through their site https://www.keryc.com. Please don't make the same mistake.

Login to Me Too

jimmilovett
Contributor
Contributor

They are a total scam and PayPal is not assisting in the buyer's favor. PayPal insists you return the merchandise, even though this seller states right on their wig website the return shipping is paid for by them if you received wigs that were not as described. Neither PayPal nor the seller will acknowledge this. If you don't return the merchandise, you will not get a refund. If you do return the merchandise, it will sit in customs waiting for the seller to go pick it up which they never do because they know if they don't receive the returned merchandise, after a certain amount of time, PayPal will close the claim in the seller's favor saying you didn't return the merchandise EVEN IF YOU PROVIDE PROOF OF RETURN SHIPPING. 

If you notice, the emails you receive or the responses to messages you leave, are all generic, auto-generated messages. That is because PayPal does not have a customer service department right now. How can you be a multimillion-dollar company, dealing with buyer and seller accounts, and not provide a customer service department?

Oh and for this particular company, if you decide you will return the merchandise, the address PayPal requires you to return to is written in Chinese characters so unless you read and write Chinese, good luck. 

Login to Me Too

CT50
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue - why does Paypal not close this down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.