cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

@rhirhi1983 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Did you pay as a guest buyer using a card rather than logging in to your paypal account?

If so then......

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

What do I need to do I want my money back if I'm for sure nor getting my wigs I'm **bleep** off
Highlighted
Contributor

Worst part Paypal is not really assisting. I need my money back, this company doesn’t even reply to emails & has blocked comments on Facebook and has removed some of their recent posts. Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd. Or Stunninggirl.shop or whatever their name is
Highlighted
Contributor

Yep, me too. Just starting process with PayPal now...sure hope I don't have the problems as reported here. Will keep community informed.

Highlighted
Contributor

@Rippedoff71 any news about your process?

I've just started mine today.

Highlighted
Contributor

Not yet....awaiting PayPal....will let you know.

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you receive any form of communication from this company after they’ve received your payment?
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I received a order confirmation by email. But that's all. After that I dind't receive any message about the status of the shipping.
And I sent them emails that have never been replied it. 

Highlighted
Contributor

None at all. I have sent them 2 further emails...nothing!!