scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

NJP76
Contributor
Contributor

Crap I wish I'd seen this a week ago. Fell for the same add for the puzzles. So much for my surprise gift.  Many attempts to contact the "vendor" and get nothing but silence. Submitted my dispute with Paypal but looking at other reviews here I'm not holding my breath and will probably end up reversing the charges through my bank

Login to Me Too

NJP76
Contributor
Contributor
So at at 2am I get an email saying my order has shipped followed by a response to my PayPal complaint doing Oh its already shipped we can't refund. Mind you this is a week after I had told them to cancel the order...
Login to Me Too

masan01
Contributor
Contributor
I really wish I would've read this thread before. I'm actually in the same situation having ordered 3 puzzles from Shenzhen and even paid for express shipping the 7 Sept. I haven't received any updates from them except the order confirmation email after the purchase. I've submitted my dispute with Paypal just now, lets see how it goes.
Login to Me Too

Stacyvt
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased some stuff back in July and I keep trying to connect to the seller. No response. I want my money back. This is so frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Bom1
Contributor
Contributor
Got my 3 puzzles today. Looking not bad.. I ordered 14th of August..
Login to Me Too

SiebenDX
Contributor
Contributor

Got my puzzle today too... ordered one month ago. I was in contact with paypal and 1 day before the response time ran out, I got an e-mail with the tracking number, but the order has been sent several days ago. The box of the puzzle is looking good so far. I will not open it yet, because it is a present for christmas.

Login to Me Too

Valter123
Contributor
Contributor

@Bom1, @SiebenDX could you send a picture of the puzzle that arrived to you, please? 

Login to Me Too

HandzJCB
Contributor
Contributor
Right Ladies and Gents, The product finally arrived. However the product was definitely not as advertised. Its still useable but you can clearly see the way they used a lazer cutter and the print it pixelated on the main design. I am gonna mark this down to an expensive learning curve. PayPal were very helpful. First and Last time I will ever buy from a Facebook advertisement link.
Login to Me Too

Bom1
Contributor
Contributor
I will not open the Box and try to solve the puzzle because it is a present..
Login to Me Too

Bom1
Contributor
Contributor
I can't post a picture?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.