scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Johnsontia89
Contributor
Contributor
Have you found a solution or received your purchase
Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

BC206

FB does nothing! They make money from the ads and never verify the business owners. They just get the payments. These Chinese nasty people need to be stop... we need to stop buying from them. This is the second time I've been scammed and both times via a FB or IG ad campaign. I am f*&$ing mad.

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff71
Contributor
Contributor

No, disappointingly, I haven't. Am about to escalate this now.

Login to Me Too

HandzJCB
Contributor
Contributor
I am in a similar position. Sadly I followed a link via Facebook and thought it seemed too good to be true. Any advice what to do next. The company will not reply at all and I have raised the issue with PayPal disputes. I am exceptionally concerned that they have received money from my account. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, everyone.

I fell into the same situation and filed a complaint through paypal.

As a result, two days before the deadline for replying, I received a reply that they shipped and a tracking number.

After that, I tracked using that number and found out that the product finally left Shenzhen.

However, I ordered this product on August 16th, and the product is shipped too late.

Perhaps they finally took action because they realized that I was trying to stop paying.

So I won't believe them until the product arrives safely and the products are genuine and good quality.

Login to Me Too

Gizmo78
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in a similar situation having ordered puzzles from Shenzhen, paid for express shipping and have not received anything from them except the order confirmation email. Now the link to the online store webpage is not working anymore and they are not responding to my emails. Please keep us updated if anyone receives their order or refund. I will soon file a complaint with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Yolanda97
Contributor
Contributor
It would be best to file it now because after 180 days after you purchase you wouldn't be able to complain about anything.
Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

I will tell you about my progress.

The puzzle has not arrived yet. When I checked the situation with the tracking number, it was shipped once, but it has returned to Shenzhen! It left there again a few days ago, but hasn't arrived in my country yet. PayPal didn't reply to me even though it's already been a month since I ordered it. In my case, they are delaying the response because of the fact that they were probably shipped.

Login to Me Too

KaShib
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a month since I placed the order, and I finally received the two puzzles.

However, as I was worried, it was immediately possible to determine that it was a fake.
First of all, the design of the box is different and the wall is very thin and cheap.
There is no linen cloth inside, just a plastic bag wrapped around the puzzle.
And the laser processing is very rough and inaccurate.
Ultimately, the puzzle is dirty and the smell is very odorous.
It doesn't look like what I saw on Unidragon's YouTube.
By the way, after I bought it, I found out about a real website. I should have investigated it properly.

Paypal will not refund me because the fake item has arrived.If refunds are possible, please tell me how.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.