scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

First I was in valves in a scam with Shengsx. I ordered a hair curler and I received a toy hair straightener that served no purpose, it didn't even open. I contacted PayPal, the sellers argument was that they had trackingand I had indeed received the item, and after a while I did receive a refund. Purchase made 10th June, refund 12th September $34.88 usd

Next I was scammed by Duo Tongguang electronic commerce Co., limited, purchase made 3rd August $36.88 usd. I ordered a New born monkey. The listing was copied from another company that sells the dolls for £145 and they said they were in United States. All the photos had been copied as well. When it arrived, instead of being 22" long with a soft huggable body and beautifully dressed, it was a 5" hard plastic monkey with fur or hair glued to it that was dropping out, it looked nothing like the item I ordered, so I contacted PayPal again, and supplied all the photos from the listing, plus photos of what I had received. Later I received notification that I had won my case and I would receive a refund after the item had been returned, and PayPal supplied me with an address and it was all in Chinese writing. I contacted PayPal asking for the seller to supply the address in English and they said the seller had until the 11th October to do so. Meanwhile I kept an eye on the case waiting for the return address. Then on the 11th October there was no updates on the case, it had been closed and there was a message informing me that the Address had been supplied on 6th October in English and they would not be reopening the case again. There was no email sent on the 6th October. I have repeatedly sent messages to PayPal but get no replies.  Where do I go from here? Somebody please help.

Login to Me Too

AWrighttt
New Community Member
This happened to me as well. I am very unhappy that PayPal doesn’t protect its customers against fraudulent vendors such as this. I ordered a coat and received a thin sheer material that is completely different than what was advertised. PayPal should do a better job with protecting consumers from fraudulent vendors that sell defective products consistently to PayPal customers.
Login to Me Too

Duck408r
Shenzhen goes by many fake alias mine was one called shenzhen lskd network technology.... that sold stuff animals... right anyway fought My case with PayPal and won hope it went well with yours
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff71
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, me too. Just starting process with PayPal now...sure hope I don't have the problems as reported here. Will keep community informed.

Login to Me Too

Valter123
Contributor
Contributor

@Rippedoff71 any news about your process?

I've just started mine today.

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff71
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet....awaiting PayPal....will let you know.

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff71
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal tells me it is supposed to be resolved by 11th October. I'll post for those of you waiting on the results.

Login to Me Too

Csanda82
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive any form of communication from this company after they’ve received your payment?
Login to Me Too

Valter123
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I received a order confirmation by email. But that's all. After that I dind't receive any message about the status of the shipping.
And I sent them emails that have never been replied it. 

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff71
Contributor
Contributor

None at all. I have sent them 2 further emails...nothing!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.