scam or fraud ? Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd.

temp20210524b
Contributor
Contributor

HEELLLPPPP!!!

I have ordered some puzzles from <removed>., Ltd. and not received any emails since the initial purchase receipt.  I have email 3 different emails associated with it with no response. AND my Paypal account shows no history of the transaction though I have a Paypal receipt.... feeling really anxious about it. Can anyone shine some light on how I take this further?? THANKS HEAPS IF YOU CAN.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Bettydaughter
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully you will get your order. I finally received mines two months later but beware what I ordered was not what I received they look like party city Halloween wigs. I didn't send back because I'm afraid I won't get refund and they'll have the mercas well.
Login to Me Too

Johnsontia89
Contributor
Contributor
What do I need to do I want my money back if I'm for sure nor getting my wigs I'm **bleep** off
Login to Me Too

Csanda82
Contributor
Contributor
Worst part Paypal is not really assisting. I need my money back, this company doesn’t even reply to emails & has blocked comments on Facebook and has removed some of their recent posts. Shenzhen Jiangongshan Network Technology Co., Ltd. Or Stunninggirl.shop or whatever their name is
Login to Me Too

splenda
New Community Member

I have the same issue I ordered $389 worth of wigs since sept 2, 2020 and all now i haven't got a confirmation of when the order is shipped or a official receipt of my order. It only appears in my bank account as Paypal*jI. I would love to have my money back ....please help me.

Login to Me Too

BC206

I have the same problem, but didn't spend as much money as you. I would suggest you contact your bank to report the scam, if you haven't done so already and keep chasing PayPal. I hate these "bleep bleep." 

Login to Me Too

Willzsales
Contributor
Contributor

Complete Fraud. They hide behind fake names. When you order products, they use fake names and it isn't until you have been scammed that you discover you have been defrauded. And Paypal helps them **bleep** us over.

It's time to contact a class action lawyer to bring a claim against paypal.

Login to Me Too

Samsouthall
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I’m new to this, so bear with.... I’ve only spotted this forum when I googled the Company name; the reason being, I think (and I stress, to the best of my knowledge it may well be the same company, however, I’m not betting my assets on it, as it could be a company of a VERY similar name’) I believe they’re selling a garden set for a ridiculously low price, using an incredibly popular game (title is linked to the “saga of squashing sweets”!! Note: I am British, and we tend to call lollipops, gummy bears and lemon sherbets ‘sweets’.) as a platform. This platform has conned me, using adds like these, for £100 last year, so I feel your anger at company’s like this, whose main purpose is to ‘succeed in defrauding the public, all over the world. The company you may be referring to, has a Copyright symbol, “2021 Amazonz” , then the PayPal logo under “theirs”, at the bottom of their literature, including their main page; marketing. Firstly, I CAN spell; the extra “z” is part of their copyright. However, in the ‘About Us’ section, their trading name was given. You were talking about a lawyer; I know a Company that have a team of them, who will be interested in what their copyright refers to. Just saying! I wish you all luck in getting your money back; these people are lower than a snakes belly, and should NOT be ‘tolerated’ by anyone.
Login to Me Too

Luna41
Contributor
Contributor
I want my scooter or my money back, pay pal is no help
Login to Me Too

Duck408r
I didn't get my item it was a huge scam but I did get my money back by providing recites from online purchase and item description in matter of screenshots. PayPal and I made a case ans I won my case due to my evidence I was being scammed
Login to Me Too

marsheriseven
Contributor
Contributor

I got mine and they are nothing like the images. They're awful. They're scammers and the dispute process has been long and drawn out with them. I'm furious 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.