ripped off

RonaldWayne14
Contributor
Contributor

jieyi07support (jieyi)

Jan 26, 10:59 EST

Dear Customer,

Sorry, you are not satisfied with our products.

The product you received is already the product of our advertisement, but we hope to improve customer satisfaction. How do we provide a 20% refund for the goods you receive? I suggest you keep / sell / abandon these three very good practices.
If you agree with the services we provide, please feel free to contact us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

best wishes,

customer service center
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonaldWayne14 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file a Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Perhaps you should consider the 20% discount or you'll be required by PayPal to return item for refund (that's how they resolve Significantly Not As Described claims) and the return with tracking postage may turn out to be more than the total you paid. PayPal does not award return postage in the dispute, or force the seller to provide it. Nor does PayPal refund you more than what you originally paid in the dispute.

PayPal has a return shipping refund program for future purchases if this return is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonaldWayne14 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file a Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Perhaps you should consider the 20% discount or you'll be required by PayPal to return item for refund (that's how they resolve Significantly Not As Described claims) and the return with tracking postage may turn out to be more than the total you paid. PayPal does not award return postage in the dispute, or force the seller to provide it. Nor does PayPal refund you more than what you originally paid in the dispute.

PayPal has a return shipping refund program for future purchases if this return is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.