ring

Katieu64
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received  gold ring priced at $128 sen to them even though you didn't purchase it? The return address is <removed>. I believe it is a scam, and I cant find the charge anywhere on my credit cards

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

mhunt464

We did the ice maker too. Definately not a 45$ ring...smh. wow.

Login to Me Too

mhunt464

The sad part....hubby noticed that the purchase came from Wutan China where stupid Covid crap started from.

Login to Me Too

Probbins1
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was supposed to be an ice maker also, so dissappointed 

Login to Me Too

Capellk
Contributor
Contributor
YES!!! Today i received a set, ring, earrings and necklace. Along with a scrapbook item and a plastic brush. The labels stated they were resin items which i have been waiting in from EBay. What is this????
Login to Me Too

Cyndi9
New Community Member
Same thing I got
Login to Me Too

dona1mae
Contributor
Contributor

When I looked up the return address its a burger place in CA named TOMMY..............wierd

Login to Me Too

tbonec10
Contributor
Contributor

i found the place as a warehouse that s for sale 

Login to Me Too

ZydecoRebel
Contributor
Contributor
I just got this stupid ring today!!! I ordered a heat press. Can we get our money back? This is fraud
Login to Me Too

ZydecoRebel
Contributor
Contributor
I want my money back!!
Login to Me Too

treesao
Contributor
Contributor

I just got the hideous ring today also. I thought maybe I had ordered something and they mixed up the order. Thank you for posting this. Saved me a lot o time digging around to see where the mess up was. Did anyone else notice how stinky the box was? PEWWWW!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.