returning goods to China

GM26
Contributor
Contributor

I’m new on here so forgive me if I do this wrong.

I’m a buyer with a claim ongoing,  returning clothing goods to China (not sure where they were dispatched from).

I’ve been told I must send them with a company who does online tracking. So what happens if  the goods don’t arrive? I have seen reviews where goods have been sent and returned from ‘address unknown’ with the company I’m dealing with

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GM26
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Gals and Guys, my return goods are on there way to the address I was given in China. I now await to see if they are received. I posted through Royal Mail, tracked, I was informed by the post office staff that their tracking does include all moves and the final destination. I have claimed my shipping expenses back through PayPals shipping refund site and have just received email stating they will refund me £15, which is the maximum amount they will refund. So, everything looks like it is sorting out for me. It’s just a shame that companies like these who send out shoddy/fake goods are still allowed to trade.

i will update at the end to let you all know if the parcel was received and the refund applied.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

my local post office offers tracking, and I am also waiting on a refund until the package arrives.

If the supplier doesn't accept my return, I will sue paypal

Login to Me Too

GM26
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Gillian for your reply I will look into the post office again. I did read from some reviews that Royal Mail only track through UK and Europe, not worldwide so will contact them and ask the question. My daughter came yesterday, she asked where the packaging was ... in the bin lol. She got it out 3 large plastic bags. In very tiny print there were return addresses. 2 of them had the same address in Walsall WS9 8BG, the other was Southall UB2 5LF. Both are in the UK.

Login to Me Too
Solved

GM26
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Gals and Guys, my return goods are on there way to the address I was given in China. I now await to see if they are received. I posted through Royal Mail, tracked, I was informed by the post office staff that their tracking does include all moves and the final destination. I have claimed my shipping expenses back through PayPals shipping refund site and have just received email stating they will refund me £15, which is the maximum amount they will refund. So, everything looks like it is sorting out for me. It’s just a shame that companies like these who send out shoddy/fake goods are still allowed to trade.

i will update at the end to let you all know if the parcel was received and the refund applied.

Login to Me Too

RickCanhan
New Community Member

Can I claim the return cost for returning an incorrect (Shoddy) item?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.